Thursday, July 9, 2015

Monarch: Chapter One

The next chapter of my serial novel, Monarch, has been posted on over at the Campfire. Click here to keep reading.

I remember working on this chapter like it was yesterday.  My oldest daughter had just been born and she would wake up during the night, as babies sometimes do.  Once I was awake, it would take me awhile to fall back to sleep, so I would write a few pages.  It was during the night, when our house was quiet, and it was just me and the story, that I fell in love with writing.  I would look forward to those quiet moments, when I would be whisked away into strange and exciting worlds.  Stories and the creation of stories had always been a part of my life, but it was while I wrote these pages that it became a passion.

What are some of your passions?  Share in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment